Autumn

Gratitude Challenge - Week 15 - Things You Like About Spring (Actually Fall)
Pumpkin tea and poptarts...

I just realized that this challenge works best if you start on January 1st. Well, oops. So this post is going to be about the lovely season of fall. Plus, it is Halloween, so yay for seasonal blogging!

Here are my top 10 favorite things about fall:

1. First of all, it is finally sweater weather. I can lounge around in oversized pieces of clothing with sweatpants and not a care in the world. Life could not be any better.

2. Sweater weather begs for messy buns and glasses. Nerd alert complete. Plus, I always have plenty of books to bury my nose in, further proving my extreme nerdiness.
Breast cancer football game

3. I love fall weather. The chilly air blends with the warm sunshine into a glorious perfection. Plus, the leaves are changing colors, and it's just gorgeous.

4. My birthday is in October, so that is just another fall bonus (I just turned 18). It is terrifying to be an adult, but I am so excited for all the new things I can do! Like vote!

5. Carving pumpkins! I did not even have time to carve pumpkins this year which makes me want to cry, but it is so much fun!
City lights


6. Pumpkin muffins! I love making pumpkin muffins (really cupcakes). October birthdays and pumpkin muffins are a match mad in heaven.

7. Pumpkin Chai Lattes from Starbucks...I am not a coffee drinker, but chai tea is my weakness. I had my first pumpkin chai a few weeks ago, and I am hooked!

8. Really pumpkin-flavored anything. Bread, cake, muffins, tea...I could go on forever.

9. High school football season is the best. There is nothing like wearing four layers of clothing and drinking hot cocoa under the Friday night lights. The three Fs are highly important: friends, Fridays, and football. I went to my last high school home game last night, and it was so much fun. I am so grateful for these past four years.

10. City lights. Denver is a beautiful city all year, but when fall begins, I think the lights become a little more sparkly.




Comments

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE