My Struggle With Gratitude

Gratitude Challenge - Week 9 - How did you do & feel?

I started this gratitude challenge to increase my self-awareness of the gifts in my life, but honestly, I just thought it would be easy to blog about. The ideas seemed relatively simple, and I definitely had thoughts for each.

WRONG.

This challenge forces me to reexamine my life. I never realized how much God has blessed me until now. I can (and should) be thankful for every little thing in my life, including my trials and struggles. The so-called "negative" parts of my life are often the most formative.

My posts have been backed up due to the start of school and the stress of senior year, but I am officially caught up with this post! Senior year is sapping all of my energy, and I have not had any motivation to write lately.

However, in all the stress of the past few weeks, I realized how much I love writing. Just putting down my thoughts on paper relieves the pressure in my brain.

I am starting to see a change in my attitude and my gratitude (see what I did there?). Here are a two things I am especially thankful for this week:

I am obsessed with Colorado sunsets. This was at a soccer game Friday night.

I made these cake balls in my school's colors for my brother's birthday. So delicious.

Comments

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE