A Thank You to My Enemies

Gratitude Challenge - Week 8 - Express Gratitude to 3 People

1. Thank you to the infuriating suck-up in my English class. Yes, I am frustrated with your efforts to brown-nose our susceptible teacher, but you have made me work even harder for every grade I receive. Unlike you, I am not going to whine for a grade. You taught me that intelligence is a gift, and thank you for reminding me not to flaunt it. You proved the power of the silent thinker, and I strive to be humble every day because of you. Thank you for showing me that life is worth more than an A+, even if you do not believe it.

2. Thank you to the old friend who no longer treats me right. You taught me understanding, and I pray every day that I will never judge anyone before I walk in their shoes. Thank you for your friendship, and please know that I still miss you every day. From you, I learned that friends come and go, and I realized I have to let go of the past.

3. Thank you to the self-proclaimed voice critics in my choir class. Occasionally, you make my life miserable, but I am determined to no longer let you bring me down. Instead, I will channel your negative energy into positive power. Every choir class, you teach me patience. I can barely swallow my anger sometimes, but the idea of your satisfaction horrifies me, allowing me to continue. I now sing because I love music, not because I want to one-up others around me.

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.  Spiritual warfare prayers for marriage restoration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE