Mountain Sunsets

Gratitude Challenge - Week 6 - The City You Live In

I am so blessed to live in the city of Denver. Although I did not grow up here, throughout high school, I fell in love with Denver, and Colorado, in general. To best express my gratitude, here are my favorite pictures of this city and beautiful state.

I took this photo on a retreat in the Rocky Mountains. It was -27 degrees Fahrenheit, but gorgeous.
This photo is from a sunrise hike on another retreat. Unfortunately, the photo does not quite capture the beautiful day. I hiked to the top of a bluff and saw the sun drop golden rays across the valley below. 
While on a walk near my house. The rays of sun seem to be God peeking out from stormy clouds.

This gorgeous summer sunset is outside the Denver Art Museum. The periwinkle, purple, and pink colors are truly one of a kind.

Probably my favorite photo ever, just outside my house.

Sunsets are so beautiful that they almost seem as if we were looking through the gates of Heaven ~ John Lubbock


Comments

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE