40 Days and 40 Nights


I am back in Los Angeles after a whirlwind of a summer. I traveled cross-country twice, and around the world and back. Throughout all of my adventures, I realized how much I have come to love my two homes in Colorado and LA. I just returned to my second round of RA training, and coming back to campus this year felt like coming home.

Still, I miss Colorado, and the people and moments that make me call that state home. This photo blog is dedicated to my favorite moments from the 40 days I spent in Colorado this summer.










Now that I am settling back into my LA routine, I find myself thankful for the travels I enjoyed over the summer, and even more grateful that I have two beautiful homes to return to. From ice cream dates to flowers and saturated sunsets, I am in awe of the beauty of Colorado, and I often take that for granted. Living in Paris for the summer reminded me of how much I find solace in nature and how lucky I am that my homes by the oceans and the mountains give me rest.

Though I miss the Seine and the subway and the metropolis of Paris, I truly call Colorado and LA my homes, and I am renewed in my love for their spacious outdoor expanses.

Comments

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE