A Map of my European Tour

Skagen, Denmark
Even though I wrote down all the details about my trip to Europe (see posts one, two, and three), I felt the need to visually catalog my adventures. I created a Google Map with every place we visited, in order, down to the train stations and Starbucks runs.

To recap, here are my top five favorite places we visited in the course of our twelve day trip:
  1. Dutch National Ballet - I saw one of my favorite dancers, Michaela DePrince, in a contemporary production called Transatlantic.
  2. Anne Frank House - I visited the home of my role model and enjoyed every moment, including the two-hour line.
  3. Legoland Billund - My brother and I relived our childhood, spending two days in the home of Legos.
  4. Grenen - I stood in the waters of two joining seas at the northernmost point of mainland Europe.
  5. Mollestien Street - I took some pictures on the prettiest street in Denmark.
In the upper left corner of the map, near the title Europe 2016, there is a function that allows you to view the different layers and the individual places visited in each city and country.

This is the last of my posts about my Europe trip, and I am sad to let it go. However, I soon face moving to college in Los Angeles, which will surely bring plenty of content for restaurants to visit and sights to see.

Comments

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE