52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge Prompts. I love this idea, it makes you slow down and really think!

I am not a big fan of these social media challenges, but I found this on Pinterest, and it is inspirational. I want to savor every moment of my senior year, and I hope to complete this challenge. It is strange to think that in 52 weeks, I will be preparing to go to college. So much in my life is uncertain right now, and often I tell myself the future will bring less uncertainty. But deep down, part of me knows that every stage of life brings new uncertainties. Essentially, the amount of uncertainty in life stays the same, but the things you are uncertain about change. For example, I cannot stop thinking about college and the endless possibilities the application season brings. Sometimes, I tell myself that next summer there will be less to be anxious about, but really, I will be preparing and worrying about freshman year, dorm life, and living away from home.

I want to become more grateful in the next year of my life, so I hope to use this challenge to do so. God fills my life with blessings, and I am so thankful. Here's to a year of thanksgiving!

Comments

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE