Little Thankful Things


It is the third week of school, and I am drowning in homework. In the meantime, here are a few things I am grateful for:

  • Classes that challenge me to think critically and creatively about what I learn and love
  • The evening breeze through my window
  • Coming back to my residence hall and being greeted by my residents playing Wii 
  • Sunday morning pancakes
  • Target trips
  • Family skype sessions
  • Sunset skies
  • The smell of fall in the air
  • London Fogs (they never get old)
  • Midnight phone conversations with long distance friends
  • Visiting a former professor during office hours
  • Finishing an essay in one day
  • Singing at the 10pm Mass
  • Viewing my brother's senior pictures
  • Salt and Straw flavors of the month
I am still transitioning into the workload of my semester. Since I am taking all upper division classes, it is much more intense than my previous two years, and I am excited for the challenges, but working out my time management. Looking forward to writing more in the following weeks!

Comments

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE