Things I Love

An Outpouring of my Soul



I recently unearthed my grandmother's typewriter, and, in a flurry of hipster conformity, proceeded to type up a list of things I love.


At first, making the list was hard. I tried to think of unorthodox, somewhat creative aspects of life that mean a lot to me personally, and not necessarily the mass population. I have made a list of things I am grateful for before (located here), but I wanted this list to be different, more poetic and less banal.

After I completed the first page, however, I continued to think of even more things that mean the world to me, so I had to create a second list. Perhaps I will continue the lists in the future, but the practice made me more aware of the everyday moments that I am eternally grateful for.

Comments

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE